Keep up with the latest hirings, firings, rumors and news in the NFL coaching carousel.
The divisional matchups are set in the NFL playoffs, and while those teams prepare this week with efforts to continue their postseason runs, the eight teams that fired their coaches continue to interview candidates, some of which are still coaching.
The Bengals and Dolphins, have each reportedly interviewed multiple candidate, and have yet to hire anyone, while the Buccaneers, Cardinals, Jets, Packers, and Broncos had settled on who will be working their sidelines next season.
Here is the latest news and rumors concerning coaching vacancies in the NFL.
• The Browns are working on a deal to hire former Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks as their defensive coordinator.
• The Dolphins have narrowed the focus of their head coaching search to Patriots defensive play-caller Brian Flores.
• Gary Kubiak will not be the Broncos' offensive coordinator. Denver and Kubiak had different approaches to staffing and offensive philosophies.
• Former Browns interim coach Gregg Williams is in talks with Jets head coach Adam Gase about becoming New York's new defensive coordinator.
• The Bengals reportedly want to hire Rams quarterback coach Zac Taylor when Los Angeles' season ends.
• Dolphins offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains will interview for the team vacant head coach on Friday. Dolphins associate head coach Darren Rizzi is also interviewing for the job.
• Former Lions offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter will interview for the Browns' OC vacancy.
• The Cardinals brought in former Giants head coach Ben McAdoo to interview for either offensive coordinator or a senior position on the offensive staff, Former Denver Broncos head coach Vance Joseph interviewed Thursday for the defensive coordinator job.