Get the latest scoops, news and rumors as NFL teams prepare for the draft and free agency.
The NFL's new league year started on Wednesday and teams were quick to finalize deals that were agreed upon during the legal tampering period that started earlier in the offseason.
Some of the biggest names in the NFL will have new addresses in 2019, including wide receiver Antonio Brown, who was traded by the Pittsburgh Steelers to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for two mid-round draft picks.
Brown's former teammate Le'Veon Bell is officially off the market as well, agreeing to a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the New York Jets.
The New York Giants perplexing offseason continued, and they traded wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns for safety Jabrill Peppers and 2019 first and third round draft picks.
Other deals include Nick Foles cashing in his recent success with an $88 million deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars, while former Houston Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu signed a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Here are all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL.
8:30 p.m. ET
• Cornerback Brian Poole agreed to a one-year deal with the Jets for $3.5 million. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Seahawks agreed to a two-year deal worth up to $9 million with D.J. Fluker. (Herbie Teope, NFL Network)
6:45 p.m. ET
• Teddy Bridgewater has agreed to a one-year, $7.25 million fully guaranteed contract with the New Orleans Saints. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Former Cardinals pass-rusher Markus Golden is signing a one-year deal with the Giants. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The 49ers have signed wide receiver Jordan Matthews. (Team announcement)
5 p.m. ET
• Raiders release wide receiver Jordy Nelson. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
4:30 p.m. ET
• Former Eagles wide receiver Golden Tate is singing with the New York Giants. The contract is a four-year, $37.5 million deal that includes $23 million fully guaranteed. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Raiders have released quarterback AJ McCarron. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
4 p.m. ET
• Free agent wide receiver Bruce Ellington is signing a one-year deal with the Patriots. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
3:55 p.m. ET
• The Vikings have agreed to a deal to keep pass-rusher Everson Griffen. The contract will pay him around $8 million in 2019. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
3:20 p.m. ET
• The Chicago Bears are signing safety Ha Ha Clinton-Dix to a one-year deal. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Saints have agreed to a three-year, $15 million deal with defensive tackle Malcom Brown. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The 49ers are signing former Chargers cornerback Jason Verrett to a one-year, $3.6 million deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
11:45 a.m. ET
• The Dallas Cowboys have agreed to a one-year deal with wide receiver Tavon Austin. (Team announcement)
10 a.m. ET
• The Jets released running back Isaiah Crowell. (Team announcement)
• The Giants have spoken with wideout Chris Hogan regarding a potential contract. (Pat Leonard, New York Daily News)
8 a.m. ET
• Drew Brees restructures his contract with the Saints, creating $11 million in cap space. (Tom Pelissero, NFL.com)
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is still undecided on his potential retirement, and will have to "consider where he is from a physical standpoint." (Drew Rosenhaus, The Peter King Podcast)
• Linebacker K.J. Wright says he will return to the Seattle Seahawks. (Josina Anderson, ESPN.com)
• The Pittsburgh Steelers re-signed wide receiver Eli Rogers to a one-year deal. (Pro Football Talk)
12:30 a.m. ET (March 14, 2019)
• The Miami Dolphins met with free-agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater on Wednesday evening, but no deal was announced. (Cameron Wolfe, ESPN.com)
• Browns are signing former Chiefs TE Demetrius Harris to a two-year, $6 million deal that includes $3.25 million guaranteed. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
• Former Jaguars wide receiver Donte Moncrief reached an agreement with the Steelers on a two-year deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)
• Wide receiver Phillip Dorsett is returning to the Patriots on a one-year deal. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• Eagles free agent running back Jay Ajayi is set to visit with the Indianapolis Colts next week. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• Raiders free agent tight end Jared Cook is scheduled to visit the Saints on Thursday. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• The Packers are re-signing tight end Marcedes Lewis to a one-year deal. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com)