Kansas City Chiefs fans waited 50 years to watch their favorite team win a Super Bowl. And as Chiefs Kingdom watched their team win Super Bowl LIV 31-20 over the 49ers, tweets from fans were printed onto white confetti that fell onto the field.
Days before the game, Twitter put out a call for fans to tweet their predictions for the Super Bowl or show support for the teams so that their messages could potentially be printed.
The Chiefs' special confetti was just one unique aspect to their postgame celebration. Following the win, head coach Andy Reid said he was going to eat the "biggest cheeseburger you've ever seen."
Others from around the sports world also congratulated the Chiefs on their victory.
More SI Super Bowl LIV Coverage
* Michael Rosenberg: Patrick Mahomes Is Here To Stay
* Conor Orr: After Years of Heartbreak, Chiefs Are Champions
* Conor Orr: Shanahan Absorbs Gut-Punch Super Bowl Loss
* Kalyn Kahler: Reaction From the Niners' Stunned Locker Room
* Charlotte Wilder: Super Bowl LIV Was One Giant Spectacle
* Gary Gramling: Takeaways: Rainbow Connection Saves K.C.
You can purchase the Sports Illustrated cover commemorating the Chiefs' historic Super Bowl win here.