49er football is back in action faithful! The waiting game for Sunday was not necessary this week as the San Francisco 49ers will face division rival Arizona Cardinals on Thursday Night Football in primetime. The 49ers have a chance to improve to 8-0 on the season and strengthen their hold on the NFC west.
With the Seattle Seahawks right on their tail, a loss here would not be ideal for the 49ers, especially with the Seahawks lined up following this game. For the Arizona Cardinals, they are coming off a brutal loss to the New Orleans Saints at the Super Dome. Prior to that loss, the Cardinals were riding a three game winning streak.
Arizona will not lay down against the 49ers and should not be overlooked. This game could prove challenging for the 49ers given the short week and being forced to travel. For this games, we have the information you need on how to watch, odds and stats.
How to watch
Where: State Farm Stadium - Glendale, AZ
When: October 31, 2019 - 5:20 p.m PST
TV: NFL Network or local Fox channel
Streaming: Amazon Prime
Live Phone Stream: NFL or Yahoo! Sports app
Odds: 49ers -10
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SF: 84% | ARI: 16%
49ers vs Cardinals Stats
- Arizona is currently riding an eight game winning streak over the 49ers. The last time the 49ers won against the Cardinals was 2014. Jim Harbuagh was the head coach at the time.
- San Francisco is averaging 29.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 11.0 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Arizona is averaging 21.3 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Arizona is surrendering 27.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Carolina Panthers, 51-13, at home in Week 8.
- Arizona lost to the New Orleans Saints, 31-9, on the road in Week 8