The best sports, health and fitness Black Friday deals you need to know about
It's official: the 2016 holiday season is here. As you prepare for that turkey trot—or to eat your weight in turkey and all the trimmings—you're also getting ready for a weekend of holiday shopping. Whether you like to head out and face the crowds on Black Friday, Nov. 25, or you prefer to stay on your couch and click through your favorite sites on Cyber Monday, Nov. 28, there are a ton of irresistible deals for fitness lovers of all kinds. From running shoes to the best in wearable devices, we've got you covered with a round-up of the best fitness, sportswear and workout gear deals hitting stores and sites this holiday weekend.
• Athleta: Stock up on apparel and athletic gear with Athleta’s special deals for the holiday week. Check out their list of products for Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday specials, and look to save 20% on your purchase with special codes for the holiday weekend.
• Sweaty Betty: Get active wear that’s perfect for the gym and for running errands around town. Sweaty Betty has great gifts for under $50 and will offer 25% off everything on their site starting on Thanksgiving.
• Columbia Sportswear: Get ready for the cold with 25% off plus exclusive Black Friday deals on the Columbia website. We love these full-zip fleece jackets for both men and women—they come in several colors and are more than 50% off at only $29.99.
• Foot Locker: Use the code LKS16NV5 for 10% off your $50 purchase, or the code Code LKS16NV3 for 15% off $70 or the code LKS16NV2 for $20 off $120—all at Footlocker.com until Nov. 30.
• New Balance: Take 15% off your purchase with free shipping on orders more than $99.
• Macys: The department store is offering 20-50% off select women's Finish Line shoes. You can also score a Fitbit Charge 2 for only $129.99 on Black Friday.
• Old Navy: Get 50% off everything in the store and online starting Wednesday, Nov. 23 through Black Friday on Nov. 25, and again on Cyber Monday.
• Target: If you’re looking for the perfect fitness wearable device, Target is offering discounts on various items throughout the entire holiday weekend.