NBA free agency is winding down, billions of dollars have been spent, and there are still some moving parts on the board.
The biggest question was answered when Kevin Durant announced his decision to leave the Thunder to sign with the Golden State Warriors.
A leap in the salary cap has caused teams to hand out record amounts of money to players. Dwyane Wade is leaving Miami for Chicago. The San Antonio Spurs have traded Boris Diaw and signed Pau Gasol. Mike Conley, the top free-agent point guard, is back with Memphis on the most lucrative contract in league history.
Check back on this page for the latest rumors from around the league. For more, also be sure to check out SI’s ranking of the top 50 free agents.
Latest news and rumors
• Pelicans guard Tyreke Evans will miss the start of the regular season. (Scott Kushner, The Advocate)
• Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau is still waiting to hear if Kevin Garnett will play another season. (Gary Washburn, Boston Globe
• The 76ers plan to waive Sasha Kaun, who they recently acquired in a trade with the Cavaliers. (Adrian Wojnarowski, the Vertical)
• International prospect Dario Saric has officially signed with the 76ers. (Keith Pompey, Philly.com)
• Brandon Bass has agreed to a deal with the Los Angeles Clippers. (Shams Charania, the Vertical)
• Manu Ginobili agreed to a one-year, $14 million deal with the Spurs. (Shams Charania, the Vertical)
• Tony Wroten could agree to a deal to return to Memphis after being cut by the team (David Pick, Basketball Insiders)
• Miami Heat president Pat Riley says it is unclear when Chris Bosh will be able to play again.