Kevin Garnett, who announced his retirement on Friday, won’t ever be forgotten. He had spectacular playing career, scoring over 1,400 points and making 15 All-tar teams, and was also one of the most outspoken and physical players in league history.
During his time in the NBA, Garnett started many on-court shoving matches, scuffles and a few brawls. In honor of his retirement, we’re taking a look back at the five most memorable times he was thrown out of a game, from smacking a basketball, to clocking Tyler Hansbrough across the face.
Enjoy these, then go re-live the top moments in his career.
5. Tossed in his second game back in Minnesota for spiking ball
4. Elbows Quentin Richardson in 2010 playoffs
3. Taps Channing Frye below the belt after a three
2. Clubs Tyler Hansbrough in the face
1. Throws ball at Dwight Howard, headbutts him
Hard to top that one.