NFL Week 5 inactives: Cam Newton, Eric Decker, Latavius Murray
NFL teams continue to release injury their injury reports leading into Sunday, listing several key players around the league as inactive or questionable for Week 5.
Two top wideouts—Stefon Diggs of the Vikings and Eric Decker of the Jets—are not expected to suit up, while running back Charles Sims did not practice for a second straight day and could miss Monday night’s game against the Panthers. On defense, Darrelle Revis is questionable for the Jets.
The Panthers announced on Saturday that quarterback Cam Newton will miss Monday night’s game as he remains in the league’s concussion protocol.
A full list of notable injury status updates is below.
• QB Cam Newton, Panthers — Out, concussion
• WR Stefon Diggs, Vikings — Doubtful, groin
• WR Eric Decker, Jets — Out, shoulder
• RB LeSean McCoy, Bills — Hand, questionable
• TE Tyler Eifert, Bengals — Out, back
• QB Trevor Siemian, Broncos — Questionable, left shoulder
• RB Latavius Murray, Raiders — Out, foot
• WR Dez Bryant, Cowboys — Knee, questionable
• CB Darrelle Revis, Jets — Doubtful, hamstring
• WR Eli Rogers, Steelers — Out, toe