NFL rumors: Week 12 news on injuries, suspensions, more
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
In the first NFL game in Mexico since 2005, the Oakland Raiders rallied to beat the Houston Texans, 27-20. Now that we're in the second half of the season, injuries are starting to pile up for several teams, including a few key players that might be out for the rest of the season.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler may miss the remainder of the season with a shoulder injury, reports Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune.
• Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck is in concussion protocol, leaving his status in doubt for Thursday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, reports Michael David Smith of Pro Football Talk.
• Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green is expected to be back by the end of the season after suffering a strained hamstring on Sunday, reports ESPN's Katherine Terrell.
• Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has been released from the hospital after being admitted briefly due to diverticulitis, reports Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk.
• Seattle Seahawks rookie running back C.J. Prosise will miss eight weeks with a shoulder injury, reports Mike Garafolo of NFL Network.
• Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is hoping to return to the team in mid-to-late December, reports ESPN's Ben Goessling. Peterson has been out since Week 2 with a knee injury.
• New England Patriots defensive tackle Alan Branch is facing a four-game suspension after testing positive for marijuana, reports ESPN.