The Daily Bagel is your dose of the interesting reporting, writing and quipping from around the Internet.
• Video: Roger Federer Skypes with Lindsay Vonn two days after the Wimbledon final.
• Maria Sharapova is vacationing in Mexico with Grigor Dimitrov.
• Happy 24th birthday, Caroline Wozniacki.
• Ellen Page bought Venus Williams' L.A. home for $1.7 million.
• Redfoo explains his heartbreak after breaking it off with Victoria Azarenka as only Redfoo can.
I want to cryogenically freeze the love, put it in a lab, and come back to it when everything is organised and I can appoint another captain of the ship,' the quirky singer said.
• Peter Bodo on Petra Kvitova and the storied history of Czech tennis.
• Nice work here from The Changeover, looking at the economic plight of those players who lose in the first round of the Slams.
• Tennis Canada has heavily backed its players financially and they're now set to reap the rewards.
• The Margin of Error podcast wraps up Wimbledon.
• A lovely piece from Steve Tignor reflecting on a Wimbledon without the American press' heart and soul, Matt Cronin.
• Coming home is never easy: A man was arrested for making threatening phone calls to Kvitova when she returned home to the Czech Republic, and she's also come under fire for doing what every top European athlete does: living in Monaco.