For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Saints vs. Giants
Odds courtesy of SI Sportsbook.
- New Orleans and its opponents have not yet combined for more than 42 points -- this matchup's over/under -- in a game this season.
- New York's games have gone over 42 points in only one opportunity this season.
- The two teams combine to score 43 points per game, one more than the over/under in this contest.
- These two squads combine to surrender 38.7 points per game, 3.3 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Saints games this season feature an average total of 45.7 points, a number 3.7 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
- The 42-point total for this game is 1.3 points below the 43.3 points per game average total in Giants games this season.
Saints stats and trends
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread in three games this year.
- New Orleans' games this year have not gone over the total in three opportunities.
- This year, the Saints score just 0.4 fewer points per game (24.3) than the Giants allow (24.7).
- New Orleans is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall in games when it records more than 24.7 points.
- The Saints rack up 140.3 fewer yards per game (234) than the Giants give up per contest (374.3).
- This year, the Saints have two turnovers, one fewer than the Giants have takeaways (3).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for New Orleans' matchup with the Giants.
Giants stats and trends
- So far this year New York has one win against the spread.
- New York's games this year have gone over the point total one time in three opportunities (33.3%).
- This season the Giants put up 4.7 more points per game (18.7) than the Saints allow (14).
- The Giants average 350.3 yards per game, 46.3 more yards than the 304 the Saints give up.
- New York is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when the team piles up more than 304 yards.
- This year the Giants have two turnovers, five fewer than the Saints have takeaways (7).
Home and road insights
- The average point total in Saints home games this season is 49.0 points, 7.0 more than this matchup's over/under (42).
- Giants away games this season average 41.5 total points, 0.5 fewer than this matchup's over/under (42).
Powered by Data Skrive.