For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Chiefs vs. Bills
- Kansas City and its opponents have gone over the current 54.5-point total in 12 of 21 games this season.
- In 42.1% of Buffalo's games this season (8/19), the teams combined to score more than Sunday's over/under of 54.5.
- Sunday's total is 2.1 points lower than the two team's combined 56.6 points per game average.
- The 38.4 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 16.1 fewer than the 54.5 total in this contest.
- The Chiefs and their opponents score an average of 52.0 points per game, 2.5 fewer than Sunday's total.
- The 54.5 over/under in this game is 7.1 points above the 47.4 average total in Bills games this season.
Chiefs stats and trends
- Kansas City has 10 wins against the spread in 17 games this year.
- So far this season, the Chiefs have been installed as favorites by a 2.5-point margin or more 21 times and are 12-9 ATS in those matchups.
- Kansas City's games this year have gone over the total in 11 out of 19 opportunities (57.9%).
- The Chiefs average 28.2 points per game, 11.2 more than the Bills surrender per outing (17.0).
- When Kansas City records more than 17.0 points, it is 10-7 against the spread and 11-4 overall.
- The Chiefs rack up 396.8 yards per game, 124.0 more yards than the 272.8 the Bills give up per outing.
- Kansas City is 9-8 against the spread and 10-5 overall when the team totals over 272.8 yards.
- This year, the Chiefs have 25 turnovers, five fewer than the Bills have takeaways (30).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Kansas City's matchup with the Bills.
Bills stats and trends
- In Buffalo's 17 games this year, it has nine wins against the spread.
- This year, the Bills have one ATS win in two games as an underdog of 2.5 points or more.
- Buffalo's games this year have hit the over on eight of 17 set point totals (47.1%).
- The Bills put up 28.4 points per game, 7.0 more than the Chiefs give up (21.4).
- When Buffalo scores more than 21.4 points, it is 9-2-2 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- The Bills collect only 13.0 more yards per game (381.9) than the Chiefs give up per contest (368.9).
- Buffalo is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when the team totals over 368.9 yards.
- The Bills have turned the ball over 22 times, seven fewer times than the Chiefs have forced turnovers (29).
Home and road insights
- Kansas City is 5-5 against the spread, and 8-2 overall, at home.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more at home, the Chiefs are 5-5 ATS.
- In five of 10 home games this year, Kansas City has gone over the total.
- The average total in Chiefs home games this season is 51.4 points, 3.1 fewer than this contest's over/under (54.5).
- This season on the road, Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Bills are 3-2 ATS as 2.5-point underdogs or more away from home.
- This season, in eight road games, Buffalo has hit the over five times.
- This season, Bills away games average 49.5 points, 5.0 fewer than this outing's over/under (54.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.