Mike Evans has player prop bets available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET airing on NBC. Evans and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers head into a showdown with the Los Angeles Rams at Raymond James Stadium in the NFC Divisional round of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Mike Evans Prop Bet Odds
Mike Evans Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Evans has put together 74 passes for 1,035 yards and 14 touchdowns this season. He has been targeted 114 times, and puts up 60.9 yards per game.
- Evans has been the target of 15.6% (114 total) of his team's 731 passing attempts this season.
- Evans (18 red zone targets) has been the recipient of 14.9% of his team's 121 red zone pass attempts.
- The Buccaneers, who rank second in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 65.5% of the time while running the football 34.5% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Evans' matchup with the Rams.
Matchup vs. Los Angeles
- Evans is averaging 94 receiving yards per game in four career matchups against the Rams, 21.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- Evans has caught a touchdown pass against the Rams three times, but did not have multiple TDs in any of those games.
- Note: Evans' stats vs. Rams date back to 2016.
- The Rams are giving up 263.3 passing yards per game this season, the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Rams' defense is second in the NFL, allowing 1.0 passing touchdowns per game.
- In last week's outing against the Eagles, Evans picked up 117 yards on nine receptions while scoring one touchdown.
- Evans has recorded 253 receiving yards (84.3 per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 19 passes on 24 targets during his last three games.
Evans' Tampa Bay Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive