There will be player prop bet markets available for Joe Burrow ahead of Sunday's NFL action at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. Burrow and the Cincinnati Bengals head into a showdown with the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game of the 2021 NFL Playoffs.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Joe Burrow Prop Bet Odds
Joe Burrow Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- This season Burrow has put up 4,611 passing yards (271.2 per game) while connecting on 366 of 520 passes (70.4% completion percentage), with 34 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.
- He's also carried the ball 40 times for 118 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 6.9 yards per game.
- The Bengals, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.0% of the time while running the ball 44.0% of the time.
- Burrow accounts for 45.8% of his team's red zone plays, with 54 of his 520 pass attempts coming from inside the opponent's 20-yard line.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Burrow's matchup with the Chiefs.
Matchup vs. Kansas City
- In one matchup against the Chiefs, Burrow threw for 446 passing yards, 153.5 yards above his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burrow threw multiple touchdown passes in that game against the Chiefs.
- The 263.6 passing yards the Chiefs allow per game makes them the NFL's 25th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Chiefs' defense is 16th in the league, conceding 1.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- Last week against the Titans, Burrow went 28-for-37 (75.7 percent) for 348 yards with one interception.
- Burrow has 592 passing yards (197.3 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 73.2% of his throws and tossing two touchdown passes with one interception over his last three games.
Burrow's Cincinnati Teammates
|Name||Targets||Target %||Catches||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Targets||Red Zone Target %|
Powered By Data Skrive