Bookmakers have installed plenty of player prop bet markets for Sunday's NFL action, including for Joe Mixon, who takes to the field at 3:00 PM ET broadcast on CBS. Mixon's Cincinnati Bengals enter a showdown against the Kansas City Chiefs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Championship Game.
Want more in-depth sports betting and fantasy insights? Sign up today for the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Joe Mixon Prop Bet Odds
Joe Mixon Prop Bet Stats and Trends
- Cincinnati's top rusher, Mixon, has rushed 292 times for 1,205 yards (70.9 per game), with 13 touchdowns.
- And he has caught 42 passes for 314 yards (18.5 per game) with three TDs.
- He has received 292 of his team's 436 carries this season (67.0%).
- The Bengals, who rank seventh in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.0% of the time while running the ball 44.0% of the time.
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest player props and odds for Mixon's matchup with the Chiefs.
Matchup vs. Kansas City
- Mixon has averaged 48 rushing yards per game in his two career matchups against the Chiefs, 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mixon has not run for a touchdown versus the Chiefs.
- The Chiefs have the NFL's 21st-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 117.6 yards per game.
- Mixon and the Bengals will face off against the NFL's 14th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (15).
- Mixon put together a 54-yard rushing performance in last week's matchup with the Titans, carrying the ball 14 times, while scoring one touchdown.
- Mixon also put up 51 yards on six receptions.
- Mixon has 102 rushing yards (34.0 ypg) on 31 carries with one touchdown over his last three games.
- He's also averaged 26.3 receiving yards per game, catching 10 passes for 79 yards.
Mixon's Cincinnati Teammates
|Name||Attempts||% Team Attempts||Yards||TDs||Red Zone Attempts||% Team Red Zone Attempts||Yards/Attempt|
Powered By Data Skrive