With Melvin Gordon now off the Chargers roster, Austin Ekeler’s draft stock is through the roof. Ekeler finished the year as the fourth highest scoring running back in PPR leagues and fantasy football players are hoping that production carries over. Ekeler’s Average Draft Position has him pinned as a second round pick and the 12th running back to come off draft boards. As for his teammate Hunter Henry, the fantasy football community is starting to warm up to the idea about drafting the Chargers tight end. Despite missing four games due to injury, Henry still managed to finish inside the Top 10 at the position. As for his 2020 ADP, Henry is coming off draft boards as the ninth tight end, which according to Sports Illustrated’s fantasy football analyst Ben Heisler and ChargerReport’s Jason B. Hirschhorn is incredible value.
Check out the attached video for more on their fantasy football analysis on Henry and Ekeler.
MORE FROM SI FANTASY
- Latest Dynasty Rankings
- Late Round-Flier: Justin Jackson
- Has D.J. Chark's Draft Value Jumped the Shark?
- Mid-Round Steal: Hayden Hurst
- Target Philip Rivers: Dirt-Cheap Backup
- Late-Round Flier: Preston Williams
- How Many Rushing Yards Will Melvin Gordon Have?
- Tennessee Titans Team Outlook
- Are You Going Back to the Well for James Conner?
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Will Reignite His Fantasy Dominance