The sharps had their wallets emptied last week by Alabama and Penn State being complete no-shows against LSU and Minnesota squads that were prepared and primed for the big stage. In Week 12, the sharps will look to get back to their winning ways. Here are five games they are backing strong at the counters here in Vegas on Saturday…..
NCAA SATURDAY 11/16/2019
323 Tulane -5.5 @ 324 Temple (54.5)
Tulane (6-3 SU, 7-2 ATS); Temple (6-3 SU, 5-4 ATS)
Tulane had previously lost its last two games against a solid Navy squad and at Memphis, but bounced back with a strong 38-26 win over Tulsa two weeks ago as 10-point home favorites. Both teams enter Saturday’s game with six wins and have earned bowl eligibility. The line on the game opened with Tulane minus 3.5 points, but thanks to steady sharp steam, the line now currently stands at 5.5. Expect the Green Wave to show they are the superior six-win team and cover this number on the road in South Philly.
- Tulane is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games overall
- Temple is 2-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- The over is 6-1 in the Green Wave’s last 7 games overall
THE PLAY: Tulane -5.5
329 Syracuse +10 @ 330 Duke (53)
Syracuse (3-6 SU, 2-7 ATS); Duke (4-5 SU, 4-5 ATS)
Syracuse has lost four straight games to Boston College, Florida State, Pittsburgh and North Carolina State while also going 0-5 ATS over their last five contests. Duke has also struggled, losing four of its last five games both SU and ATS. The sharps see value grabbing the Orange and the double-digit points in a game featuring two desperate teams trying to turn things around. Syracuse QB Tommy DeVito was the lone bright spot in last week’s blowout loss to Boston College, and the sharps are backing the angle he will be the difference in keeping this game within the number. Take the points.
- Syracuse is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games overall
- Duke is 3-7 ATS in its last 10 home games
- Duke is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games overall
- The under is 10-4 in the Orange’s last 14 road games
- The over is 6-2 in the Blue Devils’ last 8 games overall
THE PLAY: 329 Syracuse +10
381 Oklahoma -10.5 @ 382 Baylor (67.5)
Oklahoma (8-1 SU, 4-5 ATS); Baylor (9-0 SU, 5-4 ATS)
The sharps are back for the second straight week behind an undefeated Baylor squad. Head coach Matt Rhule will easily have his team pumped and highly motivated by playing the “disrespect card.” Oklahoma has won the last four meetings while going 3-1 ATS over that span. The Sooners, led by Heisman candidate Jalen Hurts, have won eight of nine games this season, but have burned bettors by only covering four games against the number. Baylor, who has averaged 35.3 points per game, will face an Oklahoma defense on Saturday night that has surrendered 40-plus points in consecutive games. The sharps are taking the home dog and grabbing the 10.5 points from the oddsmakers.
- Oklahoma is 4-9-1 ATS in their last 14 road games
- Oklahoma is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games overall
- Baylor is 5-2 ATS in their last 7 conference games
- The over is 5-1 in the last 6 meetings at McLane Stadium
- The road team is 16-7 ATS in their last 23 meetings between the schools
THE PLAY: 382 Baylor +10.5
335 Minnesota +3 @ 336 Iowa (45)
Minnesota (9-0 SU, 6-2 ATS); Iowa (6-3 SU, 4-5 ATS)
Minnesota, off its impressive 31-26 win over Penn State last week, will now go on the road to play another top-25 team. The Golden Gophers gained the respect of the sharps out here in Vegas after they were on the wrong side backing the Nittany Lions. The sharps are not expecting any kind of letdown or “trap” game in this spot and are extremely happy to be getting a full field goal from the sportsbooks with Minnesota. This is one of those spots where the oddsmakers have the wrong team favored. Take advantage of the mistake and grab the points immediately!
- Minnesota is 4-0-1 ATS in its last 5 road games
- Minnesota is 6-0 ATS in its last 6 games overall
- The road team is 3-0-1 ATS in the last 4 meetings
- The under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings at Kinnick Stadium
- Minnesota is 3-1-1 ATS in its last 5 meetings in Iowa
- The underdog is 3-1-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings between the schools
THE PLAY: 335 Minnesota +3
357 Navy +7 @ 358 Notre Dame (55)
Navy (7-1 SU, 6-2 ATS); Notre Dame (7-2 SU, 5-4 ATS)
The sharps have backed Navy heavily this season and they have been rewarded handsomely. They are at it once again on Saturday, grabbing the +7 on the road against Notre Dame. Navy, led by dual-threat QB Malcolm Perry and his five consecutive 100-plus-yard rushing games, lead the nation by averaging 357.9 yards per game on the ground. Navy, which has covered four of the last six in the series, is getting way too many points in this spot. The sharps are backing the Midshipmen hard at this line, which once stood at -10. It’s come down a full field goal in many shops out here in Vegas. Grab the seven and return to the betting window on Saturday afternoon.
- Navy is 9-2-1 ATS in its last 12 games overall
- Navy is 4-1-1 ATS in its last 6 road games
- Notre Dame is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 home games
- Navy is 11-2 ATS in its last 13 meetings in South Bend
- The road team is 19-5 ATS in the last 24 meetings between these foes
- The over is 7-2 in the last 9 meetings between these schools
THE PLAY: 357 Navy +7
Season Record: 6-14