The PGA Tour wrapped up its Hawaii swing with the Sony Open and a whole lot of birdies, once again, as Hideki Matsuyama stormed his way to victory Sunday.
But it was Kevin Na who left a lasting impression for his Twitter performance this week, starting off 2022 with a massive mic-drop moment.
More highlights from this episode:
- On the LPGA Tour, following loads of good news in the past couple weeks, reality came crashing down as the Monday qualifiers got less good.
- The DP World Tour, formerly the European Tour, returns to action this weekend with the likes of Colin Morikawa and Rory McIlroy.
- The PGA Tour heads back to the mainland for the American Express, which features a loaded field and a return to La Quinta Resort.
- In Tuned In, Michael finally gets himself a TV antenna, while Alex is all in on the return of Joe Millionaire.
- This week's guest is Natalie Cabo, who blasted to stardom on the Netflix series, "Twenty Somethings: Austin." Alex chats with Natalie about growing up in Florida, filming the show in his town of Austin, and her plans for the future.
- The NFL weekend included some marquee matchups to start the playoffs, as well as an embarrassing effort by Alex's favorite Patriots.
- But Alex and Michael are both pumped for the return of their alma mater Quinnipiac Bobcats to No. 1 in the college hockey polls.
- And as the guys #AlwaysEndWithFood, Alex has found his new favorite vegetable with brussels sprouts, while Michael is cheating with some s'mores babka.