By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
The winter meetings may be over, but there are still several big-name free agents on the market who are keeping the rumor mill running.
Check out the latest MLB news and rumors below.
• The Cincinnati Redsannounced Wednesday they dealt third baseman Todd Frazier to the Chicago White Sox in a three-team trade.
• The Los Angeles Dodgers were the third team in the trade, and they picked up three prospects in the deal.
• The Dodgers likely aren’t done dealing yet, as Bill Plunkett of the Orange County Registerexpects L.A. to be one of the teams to meet with Japanese pitcher Kenta Maeda.
• CHAT SPORTS: Nine cities that could get an expansion franchise
• The New York Mets are bringing back pitcher Bartolo Colon. Ken Rosenthal of Fox Sports reports his contract is for one-year and $7.25 million.
• The Washington Nationals are looking for an upgrade at second base, and have interest in free agent Daniel Murphy, according to MLB.com.
• The Cleveland Indians signed two players to one-year deals, reports The Cleveland Plain Dealer. The club signed first baseman Mike Napoli and outfielder Rajai Davis.
• The Baltimore Orioleshave added Korean OF Hyun-soo Kim, according to Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun. It's a two-year, $7 million deal for Kim.
• CHAT SPORTS: Four best stadiums to watch an MLB playoff game
• St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina had a second surgery on his thumb, reports Jenifer Langosch of MLB.com. The injury will sideline Molina for most of Spring Training.