Check out the latest news and rumors around baseball.
With Manny Machado officially off the free agent market as of Thursday, the hot stove is now solely focused on Bryce Harper's landing spot.
Many other free agents, such as star pitchers Craig Kimbrel and Dallas Keuchel, are also waiting for deals. Spring training might be in full swing but there's still plenty of moves to be made on the market.
Here's the latest news and rumors around baseball:
• The Phillies are seen as the "favorite" to land Harper, but two teams were in Las Vegas on Saturday to negotiate with the outfielder's camp. (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• The Indians have agreed to a minor league deal with free-agent infielder Hanley Ramirez, pending a physical. (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• Phillies owner John Middleton left Las Vegas on Saturday after meeting with Harper. Talks between the two sides will continue. (Jim Salisbury, NBCS)
• The White Sox remain in touch with Harper but see his asking price to be beyond their "comfort level." (Jon Heyman, Fancred)
• The Padres' talks with agent Scott Boras on his clients pitcher Dallas Keuchel and Harper are more focused on Keuchel. Landing Keuchel is a "longshot" for San Diego, which is considering other starters as well. (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• The Reds signed shortstop Jose Iglesias to a minor league deal with an invitation to big league camp. (Mark Sheldon, MLB.com)
• Free agent Craig Kimbrel's agent, David Meter, said the rumor that the pitcher might sit out the 2019 season is "wholly inaccurate." (Ken Rosenthal, The Athletic)
• The Cardinals have extended OF Jose Martinez through 2020 on a two-year deal. (St. Louis Cardinals)
• Phillies owner John Middleton was in Las Vegas on Friday night for a "meet-and-greet" with Bryce Harper in his hometown. (Jeff Passan, ESPN)
• The White Sox are not aggressively pursuing Bryce Harper. (Jon Heyman, MLB Network)
• The White Sox and free-agent RHP Ervin Santana have agreed to a minor league contract with a camp invitation. (Jon Heyman, MLB Network)