The Philadelphia Phillies' series against the Toronto Blue Jays has been postponed after staff members tested positive for the coronavirus. The team put out a statement saying that the stadium has been shut down until further notice.
Watch the Latest News Clips from Sports Illustrated
- This Day in Sports History: Cubs Play First Game in Weeghman Park, Which Becomes Wrigley Field
- Daily Cover: Michael Pittman Jr. Preparing for NFL Draft Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Which NBA Players Are Facing the Most Pressure In Orlando?
- Daily Cover: How the Rays Became MLB's Outliers by Finding MLB's Outliers
- Will the NFL Schedule See Changes Due to Coronavirus?