1. I love Miami, but I almost went to: Miami's the only place for me, grad school is the next choice and I have no idea where I'll end up yet.
2. My favorite class is: Archaeology laboratory analysis. I know it's a little nerdy but I've wanted to be an archaeologist since I was eight-years-old and I love getting to do what I've always wanted to.
3. Movies I can't live without:Gladiator, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Shawshank Redemption, and Shakespeare in Love.
4. Music I can't live without: I really listen to pretty much anything but right now I'd have to say John Mayer, Quietdrive, and Amber Pacific are what's on my play list.
5. TV shows I can't live without: I hate to admit it but I love cartoons and Family Guy and Futurama are two of my favorite, but I'm a sucker for reality TV shows and I can't get enough of those dating elimination shows like I Love New York.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Probably falling out of a mount, I'm really easily embarrassed especially when there are a lot of people watching me.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Cleveland Cavs, Cleveland Indians, and of course the Browns!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Chocolate, it's the one thing I truly can't resist.
10. My best physical feature: Wow, I really don't know but my dentist always says I have nice teeth!
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: It's not that unusual, but I'm Greek, a lot of times people either ask me what nationality I am or just guess on their own, so I find it better to just say it myself.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Did an archaeological excavation for a month over the summer. In May I went on a dig on San Salvador, Bahamas, it was a really small island with only about a thousand residents, it was so incredible to be in such a remote place and disconnected from the world for a month.
13. Favorite Foods: Greek Avoglemono soup and my Yiaya's Baklava.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Lebron James, Nefertiti and my sister.
15. Three People who annoy me: Hypocrites, snobs and fair weather fans!
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Grad school, I feel like I'm going to be in school forever but I really want that Ph.D. in archaeology!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?No Such Thing by John Mayer.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Probably The Amazing Race, I understand a lot of cultures and I can understand a few different languages so I think it would be easier for me go get around.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A trip to Greece for my grandparents, parents, and sister, that's one place I don't want to experience without them.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I can't really say I've ever been on a bad date, for me the good ones have always stuck out in my mind.