Name: Katie PaulSchool: Miami UniversityBirth Date: August 16, 1986Hometown: Canton, OhioYear: SeniorMajor: Double major in Anthropology and Ancient Greek (language and literature)
1. I love Miami, but I almost went to: Miami's the only place for me, grad school is the next choice and I have no idea where I'll end up yet.
2. My favorite class is: Archaeology laboratory analysis. I know it's a little nerdy but I've wanted to be an archaeologist since I was eight-years-old and I love getting to do what I've always wanted to.
3. Movies I can't live without:Gladiator, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Shawshank Redemption, and Shakespeare in Love.
4. Music I can't live without: I really listen to pretty much anything but right now I'd have to say John Mayer, Quietdrive, and Amber Pacific are what's on my play list.
5. TV shows I can't live without: I hate to admit it but I love cartoons and Family Guy and Futurama are two of my favorite, but I'm a sucker for reality TV shows and I can't get enough of those dating elimination shows like I Love New York.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? Probably falling out of a mount, I'm really easily embarrassed especially when there are a lot of people watching me.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Cleveland Cavs, Cleveland Indians, and of course the Browns!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Chocolate, it's the one thing I truly can't resist.
10. My best physical feature: Wow, I really don't know but my dentist always says I have nice teeth!
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: It's not that unusual, but I'm Greek, a lot of times people either ask me what nationality I am or just guess on their own, so I find it better to just say it myself.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Did an archaeological excavation for a month over the summer. In May I went on a dig on San Salvador, Bahamas, it was a really small island with only about a thousand residents, it was so incredible to be in such a remote place and disconnected from the world for a month.
13. Favorite Foods: Greek Avoglemono soup and my Yiaya's Baklava.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Lebron James, Nefertiti and my sister.
15. Three People who annoy me: Hypocrites, snobs and fair weather fans!
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Grad school, I feel like I'm going to be in school forever but I really want that Ph.D. in archaeology!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?No Such Thing by John Mayer.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Probably The Amazing Race, I understand a lot of cultures and I can understand a few different languages so I think it would be easier for me go get around.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: A trip to Greece for my grandparents, parents, and sister, that's one place I don't want to experience without them.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I can't really say I've ever been on a bad date, for me the good ones have always stuck out in my mind.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!