Name: Michelle OuimetSchool: Clemson UniversityBirth Date: September 16, 1987Hometown: Mount Olive, NJYear: JuniorMajor: Chemistry
1. I love Clemson University, but I almost went to: Virginia Tech. The schools are very similar, but the atmosphere at Clemson definitely won me over.
2. My favorite class is: Organic Chemistry. For some reason a lot of people say that it's the most difficult class, but for some crazy reason I absolutely loved it.
3. Movies I can't live without: Elf, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Harry Potter, Ocean's Eleven, and so many more.
4. Music I can't live without: I listen to all kinds of music, so I'm OK with just about everything.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Desperate Housewives, Hannah Montana, Everybody Loves Raymond, House, Law and Order, and CSI.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: I can say that I have witnessed a lot of embarrassing things happen to other people during a game, but I guess I should consider myself lucky to not have anything too embarrassing happen to me.
7. My favorite sport is: Football and Baseball
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: the Philadelphia Eagles and New York Yankees
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Definitely chocolate! I can't go a day without eating or drinking something with chocolate in it.
10. My best physical feature: l would say my smile. People always tell me that they always see me with a smile on my face.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I drink chocolate milk with my cereal (regular milk just doesn't taste right with my cheerios and rice crispies).
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: used to be a tomboy when I was a kid. I never liked to wear dresses or play with barbies; instead I wore a backwards hat, played with trucks, and watched football with my dad.
13. Favorite Foods: Chocolate ice cream and margarita pizza
14. Five People I'd Like to Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, John F. Kennedy, Ellen DeGeneres, and Judy Ouimet (my grandma).
15. Three People who annoy me: Gamecock fans, Rosie O'Donnell, and people who go slow in the left lane.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I would love to be able to travel the world.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Frank Sinatra's Young at Heart
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: I would do best on any of the old-school Nickelodeon game shows. I'm talking about GUTS, Wild & Crazy Kids, Double Dare, etc. because the challenges looked like they were a lot of fun and I would love to be a part of the intense competition.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: a trip to Italy for my entire family, but that would only be right after I paid my parents back for my college tuition.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I've been fortunate enough to have never gone on a bad date. The only dates I've been on have been with my boyfriend of four years and nothing has gone bad so far.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide — from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Grant Wahl, Andy Staples and more — delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.