Name: Chrissy KemmnerSchool: West Virginia UniversityBirth Date: April 13, 1987Hometown: Clarksburg, WVYear: JuniorMajor: Psychology
1. I love (West Virginia Univeristy), but I almost went to: I always wanted to go to West Virginia. Both my parents are graduates and I always just knew I would go here. But I looked at and got accepted at Florida State University as well.
2. My favorite class is: All my psychology classes.
3. Movies I can't live without: All Pirates of the Caribbean movies, Scarface, Meet Joe Black, American Gangster.
4. Music I can't live without: I am pretty eclectic, but off the top of my head I'd say Carrie Underwood, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers.
5. TV shows I can't live without: Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond, I Love Lucy.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game: My sophomore year my partner and I dropped a stunt during a basketball game that the whole crowd saw (and gasped at us because it looked worse than it was). It was embarrassing because they all gasped at a minor fall and we had to pull ourselves together, put a smile on, and keep cheering.
7. My favorite sport is: Football! I love to watch competitive cheerleading.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Pittsburgh Steelers.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Anything sweet! Cookies are my favorite.
10. My best physical feature: My eyes (so I'm told).
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I like to draw in my spare time and I love art exhibits.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Ama pretty quiet person, but when I have to sit in traffic, I can get a little angry at the traffic around me.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Oprah,my great grandmother (because my family says that I am a lot like her), Martin Luther King Jr. and friends from high school I don't see anymore.
15. Three People who annoy me: My sister, mom and other family members -- but I love 'em anyway :)
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: I have recently thought about joining the military after college.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be: Tough question ... a lot of the time I don't pay attention to the words to songs ... I will just make up words that I think sound right :)
18. What reality show would you do best on and why: I don't think that I would do well on any reality show because I am very timid and I would probably be run over by more aggressive people.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I would pay my parents back for my tuition and buy my sister a car.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: I think a date is bad when it is awkward and uncomfortable, like when there is nothing real to talk about and all you do is make small talk.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!