Name: Whitney McMillanSchool: Old Dominion UniversityBirth Date: July 14th, 1986Hometown: New Kent, Va.Year: SeniorMajor: Communications
1. I love Old Dominion, but I almost went to: Old Dominion was my absolute first choice. I applied early decision and my parents wrapped up my acceptance letter as a Christmas present. Once I opened it, my mind was made up.
2. My favorite class is: Interpersonal Communications
3. Movies I can't live without:How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, Talladega Nights, Bring It On, Drop Dead Fred and Sweet Home Alabama.
4. Music I can't live without: Anything fun and upbeat. I have to be able to dance to it!
5. TV shows I can't live without:The Hills, Pageant Place, Real World, The Real Housewives of Orange County and American Idol.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? I was cheering at the NIT Final Four at Madison Square Garden in New York City and was out on the floor doing a time out and one of my clip-in hair extensions came out while I was tumbling. It was pretty much a nightmare but I covered it up well.
7. My favorite sports are: College basketball and professional football
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: Washington Redskins and Miami Heat
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone Creamery.
10. My best physical feature: My smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I own over 250 pairs of shoes ... It's kind of an obsession.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: Can talk like Donald Duck.
13. Favorite Foods: My grandmother's mashed potatoes, chicken caesar salad, cheese pizza and anything from P.F. Chang's.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (living or dead): My BFF, Shelley -- we have been best friends since the 4th grade and we love to eat out! My grandma who passed away when I was younger (my family says that I am a clone of her). My other grandmother, who is the most amazing women I have ever known. The head of admissions at The University of Miami so I could tell them why they should accept me into their communications graduate program. Lastly, Channing Tatum, only because he is hottest thing to ever walk the planet.
15. Three People who annoy me: Britney Spears, Paris Hilton and all VCU fans.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Moving away from family and friends to go to graduate school in another state!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Who I Am by Jessica Andrews. It is a country song about a young girl who is just like her daddy but at the end of the day- her mom is still her biggest fan. I may be a huge daddy's girl but my mom is my best friend.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? I see myself as one of the women on The Real Housewives of Orange County living in Southern California, driving a Mercedes and spending money all day.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: An English Bulldog
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: Luckily, I have yet to experience a really bad date. My boyfriend is really good at surprising me with fun and exciting things to keep me interested.
We've Got Apps Too
Get expert analysis, unrivaled access, and the award-winning storytelling only SI can provide—from Peter King, Tom Verducci, Lee Jenkins, Andy Staples, Grant Wahl, and more—delivered straight to you, along with up-to-the-minute news and live scores.