Name: Brittany BellSchool: Arizona StateBirth Date: November 9Hometown: Chandler, Ariz.Year: JuniorMajor: Broadcast Journalism / TV
Click hereto see pictures of Brittany in action.
1. I love ASU, but I almost went to: UCLA
2. My favorite class is: My journalism class
3. Movies I can't live without: Tyler Perry movies and anything with Adam Sandler, Robin Williams and Will Smith.
4. Music I can't live without: R&B music
5. TV shows I can't live without:America's Best Dance Crew, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Run's House.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? I have slipped before, but my most embarrassing moment was probably when I was dancing during a game and accidentally knocked a cup of popcorn into the air and all over a fan.
7. My favorite sports are: Basketball and football
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Suns, of course, and the Arizona Cardinals. I like to support our Arizona teams.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: Eating a big bowl of ice cream
10. My best physical feature: My curly hair.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I can do unusual impressions and dialects.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that: I like to play video games
13. Favorite Food: Pineapple and feta
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Will Smith, Alicia Keys, Oprah, the President, and Martin Luther King Jr.
15. Three People who annoy me: No one in particular, but I dislike when people lie or judge without reason. 16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Skydiving.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Closer to My Dreams by Goapele.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? Everyone says that they would watch if I were on The Real World because of my personality.19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: I'd buy my parents' dream home.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: My senior prom! My date didn't buy me a corsage, didn't want to dance and fell asleep on me.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!