Name: Nikki DiazSchool: Western Kentucky UniversityBirth Date: July 25, 1989Hometown: Murfreesboro, Tenn.Year: FreshmanMajor: Broadcasting
Click here to see a photo gallery of Nikki in action.
1. I love Western, but I almost went to: Hawaii. I thought it would be so awesome to attend their school because it's so beautiful there, but I'm a mommy's girl and couldn't be too far away. Western has been amazing though, so I'm glad I came here.
2. My favorite class is: Besides my broadcasting classes, I'd pick my English 100 class. I have a great professor who really pushes our thoughts and ideas.
3. Movies I can't live without: Romantic comedies, I love them or anything with Adam Sandler. Reese Witherspoon is another one of my favorites.
4. Music I can't live without: Country! Except when I'm getting into competition mode, then I need something that pumps me up.
5. TV show I can't live without:Grey's Anatomy.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game? So far my college career has not been too bad, but once in high school I was tumbling on the basketball court and tumbled into a girl. I had so much momentum that when I hit her she went flying to the floor.
7. My favorite sport is: Hockey! My brother plays and I love watching him.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are: The Nashville Predators ... of course!
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is: A plain ole' Hershey bar.
10. My best physical feature: My small feet. I love tennis shoes and get them for more than half off because I can wear kids' sizes.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me: I'm from the south, but I hate sweet tea. Any kind of tea. My family and friends think I'm so weird because I won't touch the stuff.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I: As much as I acted excited about my mom getting pregnant unexpectedly I was more scared because I afraid something would go wrong and I would lose her.
13. Favorite Foods: My grandmother's chicken casserole.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead): Jesus, My friend Ashly because I know she would love to meet him too, My great-great grandmother, Oprah and Adam Sandler -- he is so funny!
15. Three People who annoy me: People who smoke, people who have no common courtesy and party-driven celebrities.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take: Something crazy like sky-diving. Although I would probably end up needing someone to push me. Ha.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?On the Coast of Somewhere Beautiful by Kenny Chesney.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why? I don't know. I don't really get into reality TV.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is: Nothing. I pay off all my college fees for the next three years!
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on: A friend dragged me out with her, her new guy and his best friend. We met them at their house in Mt. Juliet, Tenn. Once we left, we got caught in a rain storm and ended up eating at the food court in a mall because all the restaurants had two-hour waits. By the time we got to the ice-skating the rink, it was closed.
You May Like
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!