Name: Regina GayatineaSchool: University of California, IrvineBirth Date: October 1, 1987Hometown: Simi Valley, Cali.Year: JuniorMajor: Biological sciences
Click here to see a photo gallery of Regina in action.
1. I love UC Irvine, but I almost went to:UC Santa Barbara.
2. My favorite class is:Anything to do with biology.
3. Movies I can't live without:The Notebook, Center Stage, Juno
4. Music I can't live without:I love all types of music!
5. TV shows I can't live without:Grey's Anatomy, 24, So You Think You Can Dance, The Hills, Project Runway, Life of Ryan.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?One time the Army came out to do a promotion and they had a blow-up mascot that had a person inside it. I really didn't think there was anyone inside it and I was pretending to grab his butt and I later found out there was someone inside the whole time!
7. My favorite sport is:Volleyball.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:Lakers and Dodgers -- I'm an LA girl at heart.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:Chocolate -- all the time, any time.
10. My best physical feature:My smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:My ears get really hot when I am embarrassed.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Hate my hair.
13. Favorite foods:My mom's home cooking.
14. Five People I'd Like To Have Dinner With (Living or Dead):Princess Diana, Christian Siriano (from Project Runway), My Grandpa's (who I never got to meet), David Beckham (he is so gorgeous!) and Holly Madison (from The Girls Next Door).
15. Three People who annoy me:President Bush, Tyra Banks and telemarketers.
16. Next Risk I Want To Take:I've always wanted to go parasailing.
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?Life is Wonderful by Jason Mraz.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?So You Think You Can Dance because my biggest passion is dancing.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy would be:A beach house.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on:The guy was just so awkward.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!