Click here to see a photo gallery of Kendra in action.
Name: Kendra J. BryantSchool: West Virginia UniversityBirth Date: October 15, 1988Hometown: Frederick, Md.Year: JuniorMajor: Pre-sport management
1. I love WVU, but I almost went to:NC State
2. My favorite class is:Most of the classes related to sport management
3. Movies I can't live without:Remember the Titans,The Pursuit of Happyness, ATL, Pretty Woman, Mean Girls, Something the Lord Made and of course all the Tyler Perry films.
4. Music I can't live without:R&B, rap, oldies ... it's all good to me!
5. TV shows I can't live without:OK, I am a Disney fanatic and I am proud of it! I love those Disney shows, but aside from that I like Deal or No Deal, Sport Science, UFC. You know, all the good stuff.
6. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you during a game?I'm not really sure if anything embarrassing has ever happened to me at a game (knock on wood). If it did, I guess it wasn't that bad because I don't remember.
7. My favorite sport is:Football! I grew up around it and I love it. I have to thank my dad and brothers for making me the girl that watches ESPN and can have a heated debate about football.
8. My favorite professional sports teams are:Well, my dad, sister, and brothers are from New York so naturally they are New York Giants fanatics. My mom and I (being the only two from Maryland) completely deny the teams around our area. Superbowl XLII champs, baby! Also, I love my Yanks and Celts.
9. My one Guilty Pleasure is:Food...junk food that is.
10. My best physical feature:My eyes? People tell me I have "big, beautiful eyes" so I guess that's cool.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:I was a tomboy until the 10th grade...except for the fact that I was a cheerleader. I would never consider putting a skirt on unless it was my cheerleading uniform! I still have my "tomboyish" tendencies sometimes. I guess if you know me it's not unusual but I'm sure it's strange.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Don't like to wear dresses.
13. Favorite Foods:Spinach and artichoke dip (Applebee's), every kind of food made in my house for Thanksgiving, and junk!
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):Barack Obama, My Pappy, Chris Brown, T.I., and Jesus Christ.
15. Three People who annoy me:Females that don't know anything about sports, people who stare and people who talk behind your back but smile to your face.
16. Next risk I want to take: Scuba Dive off the Florida Keys!!!
17. If your life had a theme song, what would it be?The Battle Is the Lords by Yolanda Adams. This song basically says that no matter what you may be going through, the Lord will make it right. It is not your battle, it is the Lords. My mother instilled this song in me as a young child and to this day it helps me get through rough times.
18. What reality show would you do best on and why?Survivor. I'm competitive, athletic, and willing to be a daredevil.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is:A huge beautiful house for my mom and dad in the location of their choice.
20. Describe the worst date you ever went on:I don't think I have an answer for this. I don't have many experiences with dates so there isn't much I can say.
You May Like
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!