Name: LisaSchool: UCLABirth Date: February, 1988Hometown: Palos Verdes Estates, Calif.Year: SophomoreMajors: World arts and cultures, Spanish
Click here to see photos of Lisa in action.
1. I love UCLA, but I almost went to:No other school. UCLA has been my dream school for as long as I can remember.
2. My favorite class is:Physics.
3. Movies I can't live without:Mean Girls and the Back to the Future and Star Wars trilogies.
4. Music I can't live without:Hip-hop, alternative and ska.
5. TV shows I can't live without:Sex and the City reruns.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me during a game is:I once had to dodge being tackled at a football game, and I heard about the look of terror I had on my face for days.
7. My favorite sport is:Basketball.
8. My favorite professional sports team is:The L.A. Lakers.
9. My one guilty pleasure is: Late night food deliveries.
10. My best physical feature is:My smile.
11. Strange and unusual fact about me:I enjoy reading books in Spanish.
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Love to knit.
13. My favorite foods are:Pizza and candy.
14. Five people I'd like to have dinner with (living or dead):Oprah Winfrey, John Wooden, Chris Brown, Denzel Washington and Andy Warhol.
15. Three people who annoy me:People who eat loudly, snore in class and are pretentious.
16. The next risk I want to take is:Running a half-marathon.
17. If my life had a theme song, it woudl be:Sons of Westwood by the UCLA Marching Band.
18. The reality show I'd do best on is:The Amazing Race because I have always wanted to travel the world.
19. If I won the lottery, the first thing I'd buy is:An all day shopping spree in New York.
20. The worst date I ever went on was:It was a first date and all my date wanted to talk about was his ex-girlfriend and unfortunate dating history.