Name: London Aubree OwenSchool: The University of ArizonaBirth date: Feb. 17, 1989Hometown: Gilbert, Ariz.Year: SophomoreMajor: Communications
Click here to see photos of London in action.
1. I love the University of Arizona, but I almost went to:Arizona State. I know, it's really embarrassing.
2. My favorite college class is:Art History because I find classic, historical art amazing and beautiful.
3. My three favorite movies are:The Dark Knight, The Breakfast Club and Finding Neverland.
4. Music I can't live without:Any music I can sing and dance to.
5. The next risk I want to take is:I would love to skydive. Seeing the world from that point of view would be so awesome.
6. The most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me while cheering at a game is:My senior year of high school, we were performing at a pep assembly and at the very end of the routine my friend and I did standing back-tucks together. We both landed face-first on the basketball court and the entire crowed yelled "OHH!" We redeemed ourselves later by doing our tucks in front of everyone during a passing period, and landing them.
7. My favorite sport and team is:Football, and the Denver Broncos!
8. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would do is:Buy a red Shelby GT500 Mustang convertible.
9. My one guilty pleasure is:California Pizza Kitchen
10. My best physical feature is:I guess my teeth. They're pretty straight and I never had braces. And I smile a lot.
11. A strange and unusual fact about me is:I'm kind of a contortionist...
12. My friends would be surprised to know that I:Love sports and cars.
13. My favorite food is:All kinds of fruit, lasagna and the Oriental salad with macadamia nut chicken from Kona Grill.
14. If I could be any animal, I would be:A lion because they are bold and beautiful.
15. Three people who annoy me are:George Bush, whiners and people who take for granted the good things in life.
16. Three people who inspire me are:My parents, people who never give up and people who eat a lot and stay skinny.
17. If I could change anything in the world, it would be:Pollution and global warming.
18. The craziest thing I've done so far in college is:Some of my friends and I ordered 16 pizza's for four people one time. That was pretty crazy.
19. The worst date I ever went on was:This guy took me out to a really nice dinner but he smelled really bad and kept burping really loudly in front of the entire restaurant. Then he spilled his glass of coke all over my cute dress and the glass shattered everywhere. When I got up to go to the bathroom I slipped and cut my leg on one of the pieces of glass and he had to take me to the emergency room. The night couldn't have gone worse.
20. If Icould write my life-story starting from now, it would go like this:I graduate college with high honors and get a job that I love, then get married to the man of my dreams and become rich and have pretty babies.
You May Like
More More Sports
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Don't get stuck on the sidelines! Sign up to get exclusives, daily highlights, analysis and more—delivered right to your inbox!