Every NBA trade rumor leading up to the deadline, in one place.
The NBA trade deadline is Feb. 18 at 3 p.m. ET, and as usual, the rumors have begun to swirl in full. With the NBA All-Star Weekend festivities all wrapped up, the rumors will only intensify as the deadline nears.
Numerous big names could be on the move, as contenders look to bolster their teams ahead of the NBA playoffs. Other teams could be looking to unload salary ahead of the summer, when the salary cap will jump to unprecedented levels. Teams rumored to be looking to make moves include the Miami Heat, Orlando Magic, Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtics and more.
Who’s staying? Who’s going? Stay tuned for updates as the clock continues to tick.
• MORE NBA: NBA trade deadline: Who could move?
• The Magic are willing to discuss trading away former No. 2 pick Victor Oladipo and Tobias Harris, reports ESPN. Orlando has also looked into acquiring Hawks point guard Jeff Teague.
• The Los Angeles Clippers offered an injured Blake Griffin and Lance Stephenson to the Denver Nuggets in exchange for Nikola Jokic, Will Barton, Danilo Gallinari and Kenneth Faried, reports ESPN's Chris Broussard.
• Rumors swirled on Friday night of a potential deal that was discussed between the Cleveland Cavaliers, Boston Celtics and Knicks that would include Carmelo Anthony but was quickly shot down. Anthony would have to waive his no-trade clause for a move but now plans to play all the remaining games on the Knicks' schedule, the Daily News reports.
• The Knicks are seeking help at point guard but may not have the assets to make a run at Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Ricky Rubio, according to the Daily News.
• The Denver Nuggets have made Kenneth Faried and J.J. Hickson available, the Daily News reports.
• After fielding questions about potential trades being discussed, DeMarcus Cousins says that he would like to stay put with the Kings, if it was up to him. “First of all, I can’t control the trade (rumors) and I can’t control if I’m traded or not,” Cousins told NBC Sports. “But I do want to be in Sacramento, and I know everybody in Sacramento knows that.”
• Despite the team's lack of a general manager, the Brooklyn Nets could still find a way to move Brook Lopez or Thaddeus Young, according to the Daily News.
• The Heat are interested in New Orleans Pelicans power forward Ryan Anderson as the team is uncertain on Hassan Whiteside's future, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.
• The Cavaliers are unlikely to re-sign 7'1" center Timofey Mozgov, reports Terry Pluto of the Cleveland Plain Dealer. ESPN’s Marc Stein reports the Cavs have pursued Kings bigman Kosta Koufos this week.
• The Boston Celtics are trying to trade David Lee but one source tells Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald that the forward has “no trade value.”