By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
It was a loaded seven-game slate of NBA games on Monday night, headlined by Russell Westbrook picking up his eighth triple-double of the season in the Thunder's 112–103 win over the New York Knicks. Westbrook now needs just four rebounds in Wednesday's game against the Washington Wizards to become the first player to average a triple-double going into December since Oscar Robertson in 1963-64.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• The Indiana Pacers are receiving calls about them trading All-Star forward Paul George, but they have no intentions of ever trading him, reports ESPN's Zach Lowe.
• Memphis Grizzlies point guard Mike Conley suffered a lower-back injury in their 104-85 loss to the Charlotte Hornets, reports Clay Bailey of the Associated Press.
• Boston Celtics center Al Horford missed Monday night's 112-104 win over the Miami Heat for the birth of his second child, reports Mark Murphy of the Boston Herald.
• Los Angeles Lakers point guard D'Angelo Russell won't return from his knee injury until he is "100 percent healthy," reports ESPN's Baxter Holmes. Russell received a platelet-rich plasma injection on Wednesday, and is expected to miss at least two weeks.
• Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins and Wizards point guard John Wall have discussed reuniting and playing together in the future, reports Candace Buckner of the Washington Post. Cousins and Wall played one season at Kentucky together in college.
• Former Phoenix Suns and New Orleans Pelicans guard Archie Goodwin has signed a contract with the NBA D-League, reports Chris Reichert of The Step Back. The Greensboro Swarm are expected to pick him up.
• The Wizards were in discussions with Goodwin about signing him, but ultimately decided to pass, reports CSNNE.com.