The latest news and rumors from the NBA regular season.
By Tom Downey, Chat Sports
After a great 13-2 start, the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost two straight with their 113–94 loss to the Los Angeles Clippers. In other NBA action, the Golden State Warriors dropped their third game of the season in a 132–127 2OT loss to the Houston Rockets.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
• Paul George plans to return to action for the Indiana Pacers Sunday, reports the Indianapolis Star. George has missed six of the last seven games with an ankle injury.
• At long last, Donatas Motiejunas might sign with an NBA team. Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical reports Motiejunas is close to signing an offer sheet with the Brooklyn Nets. The terms are not yet known, but the Houston Rockets will be able to match any offer.
• Toney Douglas could be headed to the Memphis Grizzlies. Michael Wallace of Grizzlies.com reports that if the Grizzlies get an injury exemption, Douglas is the favorite to join the team and help replace an injured Mike Conley.
• DeMarcus Cousins is open to re-signing with the Sacramento Kings. Cousins told CSN New England that despite a litany of trade rumors, he hasn't ruled out re-signing with the Kings once his contract expires in 2018.
• Philadelphia 76ers center Nerlens Noel is getting closer to making his season debut. Head coach Brett Brown told the Philadelphia Inquirer that Noel will miss another four or five more games.
• The Cavs could bring over Cedi Osman from Europe next year. International journalist David Pick reports Osman told the Cavs he'd like to make the jump to the NBA next year. The 21-year-old was the No. 31 overall pick in the 2015 NBA Draft.
• Golden State Warriors GM Bob Myers said he doesn't expect Damian Jones to crack the team's rotation this year, reports CSN Bay Area. Jones was the team first round pick out of Vanderbilt this year.