A look at the latest NBA Draft news and rumors.
This year's NBA draft is stoked with potential franchise changing talent and the teams who have a chance at the top spot are interviewing prospects to see if they could be the right fit for their squads.
The real work begins next Tuesday when the draft lottery takes place and teams will find out exactly where they will be picking in next month's NBA draft.
Here are the latest news and rumors about what teams are thinking and what moves will be made.
This post will be updated.
• The Los Angeles Lakers will work out Xavier’s Trevon Bluiett, UCLA’s Isaac Hamilton, Michigan’s Zak Irvin and Miami’s Davon Reed. (ESPN.com)
• Indiana guard Robert Johnson is withdrawing from the 2017 NBA Draft. Players have until May 24 to withdraw name from the draft. (FanRag Sports)
• Donatas Motiejunas says that if he doesn't sign an NBA contract this summer, he'll consider returning to Europe.
• Markelle Fultz would have no issues playing for the Sacramento Kings should the Kings move up in the draft lottery.
• The Knicks prefer Fultz over point guard Lonzo Ball (ESPN.com). The Knicks have a 5.3% chance at the No. 1 pick in the draft lottery.
• The Mavericks are expected to keep their draft pick no matter where they are slotted. (Dallas Morning News)