Ahead of the Detroit Pistons' Monday night matchup against the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Pistons warmed up wearing jerseys with the Nos. 8 and 24, and the name "Bryant" displayed on the back.
The jerseys were the first of Monday's on-court tributes to Kobe Bryant, who died Sunday at age 41 in a helicopter crash. Bryant's 13-year-old daughter Gianna was also among the nine victims who were killed.
During Sunday's on-court action, players wrote messages on their sneakers paying tribute to Bryant. Arenas held moments of silence and teams opened with intentional 24-second and 8-second violations as a further gesture.
The Pistons and Cavaliers exchanged time violations to open their Monday night contest.
Here's a list of the other Bryant-related tributes from Monday night's NBA action:
Miami Heat vs. Orlando Magic:
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Dallas Mavericks:
Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs:
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Sacramento Kings:
More Coverage of Kobe Bryant's Death:
- Kobe Bryant, Daughter Die in California Helicopter Crash
- For the Bryant Family, An Unimaginable Loss
- Kobe Bryant Left His Mark as a Generational Hero
- Sports World Reacts to Kobe Bryant's Sudden Death
- Remembering Kobe Bryant: Sports Illustrated Covers Through the Years
- Spurs-Raptors Open Game With Shot Clock Violations to Honor Kobe
- Shaq Reflects on Kobe's Passing: "There’s No Words to Express the Pain"