Two of the NBA’s premier young guards will both face off on Friday.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Ja Morant will both be active for the Thunder and the Grizzlies face off.
However both teams will be without key players.
OKC will have yet another tough foe with a fairly healthy Memphis team on the other end of the court.
The Thunder are no stranger to missing key players over the course of the season.
Once again, Oklahoma City be without Darius Bazley who is dealing with a sprained right ankle and Tre Mann who is managing back soreness.
The Thunder have looked better than many had expected entering the season, but will once again have a tough opponent to continue to fight in the Western Conference.
The Grizzlies remain with Desmond Bane who was a key part of Memphis’ early success. Bane has come into his own in the previous two seasons and his absence will hinder the Grizzlies.
Here are the most recent injury reports for both squads entering tonight:
Oklahoma City Thunder
- Chet Holmgren: Out- Right foot surgery
- Darius Bazley: Out- right ankle sprain
- Ousmane Dieng: Out- G League On Assignment
- Eugene Omoruyi: Out- G League Two-Way
- Tre Mann: Out- Lower back soreness
- Isaiah Joe: Out- Right Knee Soreness
- Desmond Bane: Out- Right Big Toe Sprain
- Danny Green: Out- Left Knee Surgery Recovery
- Kenneth Lofton Jr: Out- G League Two-Way
- Vince Williams Jr: Out- G League Two-Way
- Ziare Williams: Out- Right Patellar Tendinitis
- Kennedy Chandler: Available- G League
- Xavier Tillman: Available- G League
Tip-off for the Grizzlies And Thunder is slated for 7 p.m. in Memphis, the Grizzlies are currently five point favorites.
Want to join the discussion? Like SI Thunder on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest Thunder news. You can also meet the team behind the coverage.