Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 9.
Welcome to Week 9 of the NFL season! There are 12 games scheduled for Sunday, and news is trickling out about whether or not players listed as questionable on injury reports earlier this week will be starting. Stay up do date on who’s playing, and who’s sitting out in Week 9.
• Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton is ACTIVE after testing his sprained foot before the game.
• Broncos running back Ronnie Hillman is ACTIVE against the Colts. He was listed as questionable with soreness in his leg, but coach Gary Kubiak told reporters Friday that there was “no doubt he definitely will start.”
• Giants wideout Rueben Randle is ACTIVE today against the Buccaneers. He was officially listed as questionable with a hamstring injury.
• Buccaneers tight end Austin Seferian-Jenkins is INACTIVE against the Giants. He was limited in practice on Wednesday and Thursday due to a shoulder issue, but practiced in full on Friday. Wide receiver Vincent Jackson is also INACTIVE.
• 49ers wideout Anquan Boldin (hamstring) is INACTIVE.
• New York Jets wide receiver Brandon Marshall is ACTIVE today against the Jaguars. Marshall is officially listed as questionable with toe and ankle issues. He sustained the injuries over the course of last week’s loss to the Raiders, but was never forced out of the game altogether. He returned to practice on Thursday. Wideout Eric Decker (knee) is ACTIVE, while guard Willie Colon is unexpectedly INACTIVE.
• Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson (questionable, hamstring) is ACTIVE for the first time since Week 1 and will play on Sunday against the Patriots. Cornerbacks Bashuad Breeman (questionable, hamstring) and Chris Culliver (questionable, knee) are ACTIVE will try to play through injury, while DeAngelo Hall (toe) is INACTIVE.
• Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron (hamstring) is ACTIVE.
• Rams defensive end Robert Quinn (knee) and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein (ankle) are INACTIVE against the Vikings.
• Patriots linebacker Jamie Collins (illness) is INACTIVE against the Redskins.
This post will be updated.
- Kenny Ducey