FILE - In this Dec. 6, 2015, file photo, New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul reacts during the Giants' NFL football game against the New York Jets in East Rutherford, N.J. Pierre-Paul has filed a lawsuit seeking in more than $15,000 in damages
Bill Kostroun
March 08, 2016

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) Citing unfinished business, defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said Tuesday he has agreed to terms on a new contract with the New York Giants.

The free agent posted the news on Instagram. He said he chose to return to the team that made him a first-round draft pick in 2010 despite interest from several other teams, including Arizona.

''With that said,'' he wrote, ''I have some unfinished business to take care of in New York!!! Giants fans! Let's get to work for the 2016 season because your boy is back and I am not going anywhere.''

The popular pass rusher who had 11 1/2 sacks in the 2011 Super Bowl season got one sack in playing final eight games last year after a July 4 fireworks accident cost him his right index finger and he missed half the schedule.

---

AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

You May Like