Latest news from the NFL off-season and more.
By Matt Connolly, Chat Sports
The 2016 NFL draft is just a few days away, and the league’s rumor mill is churning harder than ever. Over the weekend, several big stories broke in regards to the top picks in the draft, but reports surrounding several big-name quarterback have also dominated headlines.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Tom Brady’s four-game suspension for his alleged role in the Deflategate scandal has been reinstated by a federal appeals court.
• An official decision on whether Tom Brady will be suspended for the first four games of the season will come this week, reports Pro Football Talk's Mike Florio.
• Mark Davis will pledge to move the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas if the financing is approved on Thursday, reports Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole.
• Johnny Manziel has been indicted by a Dallas County Grand Jury on a misdemeanor assault charge.
• Linebacker Myles Jack, a projected top 10 pick in the draft, might slide after a report surfaced of a right knee defect. The Dallas Cowboys, who pick fourth, have labeled him as a medical risk, according to Robinson.
• Josh Norman offered to sign the franchise tender with the Carolina Panthers, but was reportedly too late in letting the team know his decision, leading to him signing with the Washington Redskins.
• Trade inquiries for the No. 3 and 4 overall picks in the draft have “cooled considerably,” according to NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.