Latest news from the NFL off-season and more.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
The NFL Draft concluded this weekend with the last six rounds taking place on Friday night and Saturday. Ohio State set a record by having 12 players drafted in the first four rounds.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• The Miami Dolphins believe that a former financial advisor leaked Laremy Tunsil’s gas mask video during the first round of the NFL Draft, reports the Palm Beach Post's Andrew Abramson.
• The Baltimore Ravens would have drafted Tunsil with the No. 6 overall pick, but passed after the video was leaked, reports ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
• Chat Sports: Winners & losers from all seven rounds of the NFL Draft
• Quarterback Brian Hoyer signed with the Chicago Bears on Saturday.
• The Bears announced they have released safety Antrel Rolle and offensive lineman Matt Slauson.
• Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson said quarterback Sam Bradford could lose his starting job if he stays away from the team too long, according to PhillyMag.com’s Josh Paunil.
• Cleveland Browns head of football operations Sashi Brown said “don’t sleep” on rookie Cody Kessler competing for the starting quarterback job this season, according to Cleveland.com’s Mary Kay Cabot.
• Indianapolis Colts owner Jim Irsay said contract extension talks with quarterback Andrew Luck are “progressing well,” reports ESPN’s Mike Wells.
• Chat Sports: More NFL rumors and news inside the Chat Sports App
• Running back DeMarco Murray told Tennessee Titans coaches that he would mentor second-round pick Derrick Henry, reports TitansOnline.com’s Jim Wyatt.