Latest news from the NFL off-season.
By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
OTAs are underway as most teams around the NFL have set their rosters, but there are still several big-name players available on the open market.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch told at least two teammates that he plans to un-retire and play this season, reports Bleacher Report’s Jason Cole.
• The Seahawks expect to have both running back Thomas Rawls (ankle fracture) and tight end Jimmy Graham (ruptured patella tendon) back for Week 1, reports ESPN’s Sheil Kapadia.
• Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah will miss the team’s off-season workouts after having shoulder surgery in January, reports Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press.
• Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin practiced with the team for the first time since tearing his ACL last preseason, the team announced.
• The Baltimore Ravens announced they are losing one week of OTAs as punishment for using pads during rookie minicamp.
• The Ravens also announced they invited former running back Ray Rice to speak to the team’s rookies.
• ESPN’s Chris Berman is retiring after the NFL season, reports The Big Lead.