The latest news from Week 6 in the NFL on Ben Roethlisberger's injury and Dak Prescott's NFL record.
Week 6 of the NFL season concludes on Monday night, with the Arizona Cardinals set to host the New York Jets. Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott stole headlines on Sunday in leading them to a win over the Green Bay Packers, setting a new NFL record with 176 pass attempts to start a career without an interception.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will undergo surgery to for the torn meniscus he sustained in Sunday's loss to the Miami Dolphins, reports Ron Cook of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
• The Baltimore Ravens believe linebacker Terrell Suggs has a torn biceps muscle, reports Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
• Washington Redskins defensive lineman Ricky Jean Francois said they "run the damn [NFC] East" after their win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday, reports Scott Allen of the Washington Post.
• Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant said he will play in Dallas' next game against the Eagles on Oct. 30, reports Jane Slater of NFL Network. Bryant has missed the last three games with a knee injury.
• The NFL is reviewing Cincinnati Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict's low hit on New England Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett, reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
• Cleveland Browns safety Jordan Poyer suffered a lacerated kidney in the loss to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, reports Schefter.
• Houston Texans rookie safety K.J. Dillon suffered a torn ACL in the win over the Indianapolis Colts, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.