By Brian Rauf, Chat Sports
We have hit the mid-point of the NFL regular season, as Week 9 kicks off Thursday night with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers hosting the Atlanta Falcons. The trade deadline also passed on Tuesday, with the most notable move being the Cleveland Browns acquiring linebacker Jamie Collins from the New England Patriots.
Check out the latest NFL news and rumors below.
• Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles has been placed on injured reserve, effectively ending his season, reports ESPN's Field Yates.
• Wide receiver Percy Harvin has ended his retirement and signed with the Buffalo Bills for the remainder of the season, the team announced.
• Washington Redskins left tackle Trent Williams has been suspended four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, the lead announced.
• The Buccaneers traded cornerback Jonathan Banks to the Detroit Lions for a 2018 seventh-round pick, reports Justin Rogers of the Detroit News.
• Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Josh Huff was arrested for possessing a firearm without a permit and a small amount of marijuana on Tuesday, reports ESPN.
• The New York Jets signed running back Knile Davis off waivers, then waived him hours later to sign running back C.J. Spiller, reports ESPN's Rich Cimini.
• Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said that it's "pretty definitive" that the Oakland Raiders will move to Las Vegas next season, reports Will Brinson of CBS Sports.