All the latest news on injuries impacting your fantasy football team.
For the second week in a row, Saints running back Mark Ingram’s status is up in the air. Ingram, who was concussed in Week 11, was good to go last week but missed practice on Wednesday and Thursday with a toe injury. He is active for Sunday’s game against the Lions, however.
For Detroit, leading receiver Marvin Jones is out with a thigh injury. The Lions promoted third-year receiver T.J. Jones from the practice squad to the active roster to provide depth in Marvin Jones’s absence.
Later Sunday afternoon, Bills receiver Sammy Watkins is expected to be on the field despite the fact that he continues to be bothered by a sore foot. Head coach Rex Ryan was adamant that Watkins will play. Percy Harvin will miss his second straight game due to migraines, however.
A full list of notable injury updates is below.
• WR Marvin Jones, Lions — Inctive
• RB Mark Ingram, Lions — Active
• WR DeVante Parker, Dolphins — Active
• TE Martellus Bennett, Patriots — Active
• WR Jordan Matthews, Eagles — Inactive
• WR Nelson Agholor, Eagles — Active
• WR Tavon Austin, Rams — Inactive
• WR A.J. Green, Bengals — Inactive