All the latest news on injuries impacting your fantasy football team.
Despite being bothered by a strained calf this week, Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is active for Sunday’s game against the Bears. While Rodgers will start, his status will be monitored closely, NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reports.
Elsewhere in the NFC North, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson makes his return from a knee injury that has kept him out since Week 2. Peterson is active for Minnesota’s game against the Colts. Rapoport reports that the Vikings do not plan to limit Peterson’s carries, but ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that all three Minnesota backs will see carries.
In the late slate, Raiders receivers Amari Cooper and Michael Crabtree are both expected to play, Schefter reports.
A full list of notable injury updates is below.
• RB Adrian Peterson, Vikings — Active
• QB Aaron Rodgers, Packers — Active
• WR A.J. Green, Bengals — Inactive
• WR Randall Cobb, Packers — Active
• RB Matt Asiata, Vikings — Active
• RB James Starks, Packers — Inactive
• LB Justin Houston, Chiefs — Active
• OL Cordy Glenn, Bills — Inactive