Great questions! O.K. answers! It’s all here.
Subscribe to The MMQB: 10 Things Podcast, and get it in your feed first thing Monday morning, finally giving you something to brag about at your next high school reunion. (For non-subscribers, there is sometimes a lag.) This week’s show will be available soon...
As we said during the show, we’ll have another mailbag show soon, so keep sending those questions. Or just say stuff to us:
Thanks for listening, you are the best, and please leave a review on iTunes if you like the show!
This week’s show:
• Is the Patriots’ approach unique, flipping picks for young veterans?
• Does Solomon Thomas fit with the 49ers? And do they need a pass-catching back for Kyle Shanahan?
• What’s the deal with all these O-line busts?
• Do the Browns need a running back, or can Isaiah Crowell carry the load?
• Is there any prospect the Colts would take at 15 rather than trading down and accumulating picks?
• Why aren’t coaches part of the salary cap?
• Would you rather have Dalvin Cook or Joe Mixon?
• What does it mean that the Jaguars are moving Paul Poszulusny to SAM and putting Myles Jack at middle linebacker?
• Do teams watch Gruden QB Camp? And do they learn anything from it?
• Some teams are named after cities while others are named after states or regions. What’s up with that?