Is Kirk Cousins on his way to Minnesota or New York?
While NFL free agency doesn't officially begin until the league's new year starts on March 14, rumors and news are beginning to flow regarding some big names.
It's also NFL Combine week, which brings teams' personnel needs into focus as scouts and executives evaluate the talent available in the draft, which begins on April 26.
Here is all the latest news, buzz and rumors as clubs start building for next season.
• The Bills are signing running back Chris Ivory to a two-year deal. (Team announcement)
• Jimmy Graham is not expected to re-sign with the Seahawks and the Saints are among teams interested in the tight end. (NFL.com)
• The Eagles have fielded multiple trade offers for Nick Foles, but it will likely take more than what they received in the Sam Bradford trade (first-round pick and fourth-round pick) to get the Super Bowl MVP out of Philadelphia. (ESPN.com)
• Kirk Cousins has narrowed his list of teams to the Minnesota Vikings and the New York Jets. The Broncos and the Cardinals were reportedly also in the running for Cousins. (ABC7)
• The Pittsburgh Steelers are expected to place the franchise tag on running back Le'Veon Bell. (NFL.com)
• The Atlanta Falcons remain interested in Seattle Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett. (ESPN.com)
• The Cleveland Browns could select former Penn State RB Saquon Barkley with the No. 1 overall pick. (NFL.com)
• The Philadelphia Eagles are attempting to restructure the contract of defensive end Vinny Curry. Curry is due to make $9 million this season, but his release would save Philadelphia $5 million on next season's salary cap.