The NFL's new league year started on Wednesday and teams were quick to finalize deals that were agreed upon during the legal tampering period that started earlier in the offseason.
Some of the biggest names in the NFL will have new addresses in 2019, including wide receiver Antonio Brown, who was traded by the Pittsburgh Steelers to the Oakland Raiders in exchange for two mid-round draft picks.
Brown's former teammate Le'Veon Bell is officially off the market as well, agreeing to a four-year, $52.5 million deal with the New York Jets.
The New York Giants perplexing offseason continued, and they traded wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. to the Cleveland Browns for safety Jabrill Peppers and 2019 first and third round draft picks.
Nick Foles cashed in his recent success with an $88 million deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars, while former Houston Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu signed a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Other top remaining free agents include Ndamukong Suh, Ezekiel Ansah and Ronald Darby.
Here are all the latest rumors and news from around the NFL.
• CB Bryce Callahan agreed to a three-year, $21 million deal with the Broncos that includes $10 million guaranteed. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Former Browns CB Briean Boddy-Calhoun signed a one-year deal with the Texans. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Patriots DE Adrian Clayborn tweeted that the team released him. Clayborn signed a two-year deal with the Patriots as a free agent last year. (Adrian Clayborn)
• The Jaguars signed tight end Geoff Swaim. (Team announcement)
• Eagles CB Ronald Darby will re-sign with the team and opts for a one-year deal while he's recovering from a torn ACL. Darby had surgery in November. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Titans released QB Blaine Gabbert after trading for Ryan Tannehill. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Dolphins traded QB Ryan Tannehill and a 2019 sixth-round pick to the Titans in exchange for a 2019 seventh-round pick and a 2020 fourth-round pick. (Team annoucement)
• Free-agent CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie is coming out of retirement and signing a deal with the Redskins. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Broncos are resigning their starting tight end Jeff Heuerman to a two-year, $9 million deal. (Mike Klis, 9News)
• The Raiders are signing former Cardinals WR JJ Nelson. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• The Bucs have agreed to terms with linebacker Shaq Barrett on one-year deal for $5 million. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Kareem Hunt has been suspended for the first eight games of the 2019 season for a voilation of the league's personal conduct policy. (NFL)
• Free-agent guard John Miller is signing a three-year, $16.5 million deal with the Bengals. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• Former Bengals first-round pick Cedric Ogbuehi, a right tackle, is visiting the Jaguars. (Jordan Schultz, ESPN)
• Green Bay Packers general manager Brian Gutekunst says free agency spending has nothing to do with quarterback Aaron Rodgers' age. (Rob Demovsky, ESPN.com)
• BW Webb has agreed to terms on a three-year, $13M deal. (Ian Rapoport, NFL Network)
• Cornerback Brian Poole agreed to a one-year deal with the Jets for $3.5 million. (Adam Schefter, ESPN)
• The Jets have re-signed former kicker Chandler Catanzaro as well as wide receiver Josh Bellamy. (Adam Schefter, ESPN.com).
• Former first-round wide receiver Kevin White is expected to sign with the Arizona Cardinals. (Ian Rapoport, NFL.com)
• Players will receive almost $141 million in "performance-based pay" based upon playing time and salary levels. (NFL.com)
• The Seahawks agreed to a two-year deal worth up to $9 million with D.J. Fluker. (Herbie Teope, NFL Network)