There are 254 picks in the 2019 draft, meaning at least a few trades are bound to go down.
The first round of the 2019 NFL draft began Thursday night in Nashville. Rounds two and three took place on Friday night and the rest continued on Saturday.
The Arizona Cardinals took Oklahoma QB Kyler Murray with the No. 1 pick in the draft, followed by the 49ers who selected Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa with the second overall pick. There are a total of 254 picks, with the Giants (12) and Patriots (12) having the most selections of 2019, meaning the most potential room to trade. The Bengals follow with 11, while the Seahawks and Bears have the fewest with four and five respectively.
Several trades have already been made, including the Seahawks trading up for Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf.
Keep track of 2019 NFL draft night trades and rounds four through seven below:
NFL draft trades:
Will be updated as trades occur.
• The Seahwaks and Jaguars made another deal. Seattle received the No. 236 pick and selected Hawaii WR John Ursua. In exchange, Jacksonville got a sixth-round pick in the 2020 draft.
• The Eagles and Colts made a late deal. Indianapolis sent DT Hassan Ridgeway to Philadelphia in exchange for the No. 246 pick in the seventh round, selecting Mississippi C Javon Patterson.
• The Panthers traded for the No. 212 pick and selected South Carolina T Dennis Daley.
• The Panthers sent their No. 187 pick to the Broncos. Denver selected Colorado WR Juwann Winfree with the pick and sent back their No. 212 and No. 237 selections.
• New England traded up again, this time swapping with the Eagles. The Patriots sent their No. 167 pick and No. 246 pick to Philadelphia and got their No. 163 pick in return. New England took Stanford punter Jake Bailey with the higher selection, while the Eagles went for Northwestern QB Clayton Thorson at 167.
• The Patriots traded up for the Vikings No. 159 pick, where they selected DE Byron Cowart out of Maryland. New England sent the No. 162 pick to Minnesota in exchange, which they used to draft USC linebacker Cameron Smith, and their No. 239 pick.
• The Cowboys did some switching around late in the fourth, trading back twice. They first sent their No. 136 selection to the Bengals, who took Ohio State center Michael Jordan with the pick, in exchange for Cincinnati's No. 149 and 213 picks. Dallas then traded the No. 149 pick to the Raiders. Oakland selected Clemson wide receiver Hunter Renfrow with the pick and sent their No. 158 and No. 218 picks to the Cowboys.
• The Raiders sent their No. 135 pick to the Falcons in exchange for Atlanta's No. 137 selection and seventh-round No. 230 pick. Atlanta selected Charleston DE John Cominsky with 135 and Oakland took LSU tight end Foster Moreau two picks later.
• The Rams traded up to draft Washington DT Greg Gaines with the No. 134 pick. They also got the Patriots' No. 243 pick in the deal while sending their No. 162 and 167 picks to New England.
• The Broncos traded for a player, getting 49ers linebacker Dekoda Watson and pick No. 212. In exchange, Denver sent their No. 148 fifth-round pick to San Francisco.
• The Titans also moved up, trading for the Jets' No. 116 selection, with which they took Iowa safety Amani Hooker, and the No. 168 pick. New York received Tennessee's No. 121 and 157 selections. The Jets selected West Virginia tight end Trevon Wesco with the No. 121 pick.
• The Broncos traded their No. 113 pick to the Ravens. Baltimore selected Oklahoma State RB Justice Hill.
• The Redskins traded up for the Bills' No. 112 pick, taking Stanford RB Bryce love with the slot.
• The Falcons traded up for the Lions' No. 111 pick. Atlanta selected Kendall Sheffield, a cornerback from Ohio State. Detroit receives the No. 117 and No. 168 picks. The Lions took Clemson defensive end Austin Bryant with pick No. 117.
• The Colts received the Raiders' No. 109 pick in exchange for their No. 129 and No. 135 selections. Indianapolis drafted Michigan State safety Kahri Willis with the pick.
• The Jets traded their No. 105 pick to the Saints, who selected safety Chauncey Gardner-Johnson out of Florida. New York received New Orleans' No. 116 and No. 168 picks in exchange.
• The 49ers traded their No. 104 pick to the Bengals, who took NC State quarterback Ryan Finley with the selection. San Francisco got Cincinnati's No. 110 pick as part of the trade. They took Utah punter Mitch Wishnowsky with the pick.
Rounds 2 & 3
• The Patriots traded picks No. 97 and No. 162 to the Rams for the 101st and 133rd pick. Los Angeles selected Oklahoma OT Bobby Evans at 97th. The Patriots selected OL Yodny Cajuste at No. 101.
• The Bills traded No. 112 and No. 131 to the Redskins for the 96th pick. Buffalo selected Ole Miss tight end Dawson Knox.
• The Ravens traded No. 102 and No. 191 and No. 193 to the Vikings for the 93rd pick. Baltimore selected Notre Dame wide receiver Miles Boykin.
• The Bears traded picks No. 87 and No. 162 and a 2020 fourth-round pick to the Patriots for the 73rd pick. Chicago selected Iowa State running back David Montgomery.
• The Rams traded No. 94 and No. 99 to the Bucs for the 70th pick. Los Angeles selected Washington safety Taylor Rapp.
• The Patriots sent pick No. 64 to the Seahawks for No. 77 and No. 118. Seattle selected Ole Miss WR D.K. Metcalf.
• The Dolphins traded No. 62 to the Cardinals for QB Josh Rosen and a 2020 fifth-rounder.
• The Rams dealt No. 56 to the Chiefs for No. 61 and No. 167. Kansas City selected Georgia WR Mecole Hardman.
• The Saints traded picks No. 62 and No. 202, along with a 2020 second rounder to Miami for No. 48. New Orleans selected center Erik McCoy.
• Cleveland moved up to No. 46, dealing the Colts No. 49 and No. 144. The Browns selected LSU corner Greedy Williams.
• The Patriots traded picks No. 56 and No. 101 to the Rams for pick No. 45. New England selected Vanderbilt CB Joejuan Williams.
• Denver moved up to No. 42, dealing the 52nd, 125th and 182nd picks to the Bengals. The Broncos selected Missouri quarterback Drew Lock.
• The Bills traded the 40th and 158th picks to the Raiders for No. 38. Buffalo selected Oklahoma offensive lineman Cody Ford.
• The Panthers traded the 47th and 77th pick to the Seahawks for pick No. 37. Seattle selected offensive lineman Greg Little.
• The Raiders traded the 35th, 140th and 235th picks to the Jaguars for the 35th and 109th picks. Jacksonville drafted Florida offensive tackle Jawaan Taylor at No. 35.
• The Steelers traded up for the No. 10 overall pick and selected Devin Bush. The Steelers sent the 20th and 52nd pick of the 2019 draft along with a 2020 third round pick to the Denver Broncos. Iowa tight end Noah Fant was picked with the No. 20 pick.
• The Packers traded up for the No. 21 overall pick and selected Maryland safety Darnell Savage Jr. Green Bay sent two fourth-round picks to the Seattle Seahawks.
• The Eagles traded up to the Ravens' 22nd pick to select Washington State tackle Andre Dillard. The Ravens received the 25th overall pick in addition to a fourth and sixth round pick for this year. The Ravens picked wide receiver Hollywood Brown from Oklahoma.
• The Redskins traded up to the Colts' No. 26 spot to pick Mississippi State pass rusher Montez Sweat. Indianapolis will receive a second-round pick from Washington for this year and 2020.
• The Seahawks traded the 30th pick to the Giants. New York took Georgia cornerback Deandre Baker.
• The Rams traded out of round one and sent the No. 31 pick to the Atlanta Falcons. Los Angeles gets the 45th and 79th picks in return. The Falcons picked tackle Kaleb McGary from Washington. Atlanta will also use the 203rd overall pick.
Past trades with 2019 draft implications
• The Seahawks sent Frank Clark to the Chiefs for a 2019 first-round pick (No. 29) and a 2020 second-round pick in the deal. The two teams exchanged third-round draft picks in the 2019 draft as well, with the Chiefs now having No. 84 overall pick and the Seahawks acquiring the No. 92 overall pick.
• The Giants sent Odell Beckham Jr. to the Browns in exchange for a 2019 first-round pick (No. 17 overall) and the Browns' second third-round pick (No. 95 overall). The Giants also received right guard Kevin Zeitler and safety Jabrill Peppers.
• Raiders sent Amari Cooper to the Cowboys in exchange for a 2019 first-round pick (No. 27 overall).
• Raiders sent Khalil Mack to the Bears in exchange for a 2019 first-round pick (No. 24 overall), 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick and a 2019 sixth-round pick. The Bears got a 2020 second-round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.
The draft will conclude on Saturday, April 27.